Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday - 15 April  2013


Another day of chemo and preliminary doses of antibiotics, anti nausea and other stuff.  All is still going easy.  i am now required to wear a pack which makes it possible to recieve meds while mobile so I  wear it low slung on my hip as though, with my shirttail out, I look as though I may be packing heat, which is accepted or expected in the beautiful mountains of Western NC.  Not real sure about this Durham town. 

 One more day of chemo,  then one day of total body radiation and the transplant,   Things are moving rapidly.  We will know the results when they happen and that's the only real fact at this point. All I  know is that, we are giving it hell  and have good medical promises and expertise.

Not much more news,  except that out of the 250 or so condoes in this complex,  we are the only one with pots of herbs, tomatoes, and flowers on the patio,   Jane has struck by quickly finding Lowes and Home Depot. 


"Was it yesterday or the day before?"   A line from Kentucky Rain sung by Elvis.


1 comment:

  1. Ms Jane is an Army wife and, thus, established roots whenever the wagon train stops.

    ReplyDelete