Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saturday - 2 February 2013


I am currently receiving my 2nd treatment of chemo for today.  I have the two doses tomorrow and will be finished.  Then I just wait until about 23 Feb to see if the stuff worked.   So far, no side effects.  My great chemo CNA has adjusted the time back each day so I do not finish at 2300 and also kinds of makes it possible to finish before the super bowl tomorrow.  Jane, Ike, Joyse, and I plan to watch it here in my suite.

 


I enjoyed Amy's visit today.  It is impossible to get down with her around.  I now have a great get well drawing from Sara on my wall and a professional neat calendar where I can mark off the days left.  No more scratching on the prison walls. 



Enjoyed Joyse today.  She keeps me in line and is also alert to what I am supposed to be doing. Jane and her are great PA's. (Patient Assistants). 


" As you walk down  the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."   Ben Hogan 

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are enjoying the game... despite the lights. Laura and I am thinking about you. Stay strong through this next round.

    ReplyDelete