Thursday, February 28, 2013


Thursday - February 28, 2013

Slow progress on immune system so really things are still going as planned.   Since hair was fallling rapidly, I decided to go ahead and just do it.  Still guessing dismissal early next week.  Joyse may have found a newe occupation.  See pic below.


Of course, I am now looking forward to more rapid progress so I can get out of here and visit children and grandchildren.


"Alll grandchildren are beautiful and smart, especially mine.."  Doug Wheeeless





3 comments:

  1. Wow Dad. Scott says now you need an earring ...
    Yes your grandchildren are pretty special if we do say so ourselves...Ha!
    Home is closer every day. Love yoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made milkshakes tonight and Sara broke into the Milkshake Man dance! Looking good! Hang in there, we're proud if you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks pretty cool to me. I hope the AML numbers continue to drop and your immune system numbers continue to increase.

    ReplyDelete