Friday, February 1, 2013

 

Friday- 1 February 2013

I am presently receiving my 3rd round of chemo meds which is going smoothly.  No problems and all vital signs and blood readings are good.  So no real new news in meds department.  Only two more treatments to go and then we go into the monitoring phase for about 3 weeks. 

 

 

Jane is here today with clean clothes as I do not wear the hated gown.  This sure helps the morale and I can continue to be The King Of  De Nile..

 

We are expecting Amy any moment now.  She is delivering the short timers calendar and pictures drawn by Julia and Sara. The walls will not be hospital beige.

 
 

Below is a picture of Buddy Corbin, NGC 70, who is the hospital Chaplain here at Mission Hospital, St. Joseph Campus.  In another life he played in a band at NGC with Scott Johnson.  He is actually teaching me to play the guitar. He is a patient man and promises to have me playing one song soon so I can drive people crazy around here.

 
 

Mother would be  proud as I dropped out of piano lessons at an early age.

 

"One  good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain."  Bob Marley

 

3 comments:

  1. or some Kingston Trio ---or some Peter, Paul and Mary---or whatever!!! Keep the faith bro. T

    ReplyDelete