Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 27 - August 4, 2012 

I seem to be a regular customer of platelets as  I was the recipient of  more today.  A bone marrow biopsy is scheduled for next Tuesday.  That will represent a real milestone in this process and will determine what is next.

 

Cam visited today and assured that I am walking as she requires.  Cam is my cheer leader and has got that killer smile.  She is a physical therapist and good at what she does.


Ike, son,  is camping in the woods with friends so a little prayer might be in order.  The rangers do have night vision devices.

"If you ask me what I came into this life to do, I will tell you: I came to live out loud."

3 comments:

  1. I'll. see tomorrow. Sounds like u are doing well with all the stuff they are doing to u. You are a hero to a lot of people . Talk to u tomorrow. T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to stopping by tomorrow Doug.

    Kev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ready to keep cheering you on! Love you.

    ReplyDelete