Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 26 - August 3, 2012

Three shiny bright stars lit up my  hospital room today. The shiny stars are Amy, daughter,and my granddaughters from Huntersville, NC which is near Charlotte.  If ever one needed a reason to keep going,  I saw three of them today. Thanks for the visit, hope you found your new school clothes on tax free day in NC.

All counts were good today so no blood or platelets.   All I did was enjoy the visit.  Joyse kept me company after the visit.

"Grandchildren are  the dots that connect the lines from generation to generation." - Lois Wyse

4 comments:

  1. In my foggy state, I forgot say that the shiny stars are Julia and Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved visiting with you today.
    Shopping was too successful.
    Stay strong, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those girls sure sure are shiny stars! We love them - and you too. Hang tough. The Bhallas.

    ReplyDelete