Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 38 - August 15, 2012


ANC continues its climb upward as this morning it was 2.0.  I now have an immune system for the first time in three weeks.   The docs believe that they have the infection under control even though it is not a quick fix.  The med team has converted all that was coming in by IV to pill form which is a sign.

Joyse hung with me today along with a visit from Ike.


"The question isn't; who is going to let me; it's, who going to stop me."  Ayn Rand

3 comments:

  1. No one can stop you. They won't even try! Brevard here you come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Ike bring Kimchee Burritos? I really wanted to try those. In the cooking world they call it "fusion". That's a strange fusion but I bet it is awesome. Food trucks are fantastic...oh, wait, we used to be a brick and mortar restaurant.....wish Amy and Cam's kids had been around waiting on tables when we had the restaurant. Between them (and Claire)20+% tips would have been the norm. Hang in their Bro and Sister: might be as far away as we can be and still be in NC, but you guys are in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geeeeze I made so many typos...e.g., meant "there" not "their". Better go hit the scotch. But I'm working on another proposal (making gas money to head back to your AO). Airborne!

    ReplyDelete