Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Day 23 - July 31, 2012


I enjoyed a fun visit from Steve Johnson,  fellow soldier, Joyse Witheridge,  now a Brevard friend, Rick Ciordia,  Griffin High School friend, Ike, and Jane. 


I continue to just sit and wait for next Monday when they will check blood marrow to see if the chemo did it.   After that,  we will see what is next.  Opps, Cam, I am not just sitting as I  walk these halls each day.


"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things." - George Carlin

7 comments:

  1. Wasn't fun for me. Usually I can play my "C" and/or "D" cards and win. You keep trumping me with you "L" card. Bro J

    Seriously, enjoyed seeing you and all the others. Lot of fun (but would rather do it around the kitchen island).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're still getting some visitors. Plan to be there Fri or Sat myself! If you have room in your schedule. Know you must be getting tired of that place. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes !!! Walking and walking .....please do not pet the sweaty things.....too many germs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make sure to follow Cam's advice! She knows what she's talking about. Looking forward to seeing you in December - did Amy tell you we're planning a visit?! Love, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doug, I just got word that you were battling AML. My sisters and I email with Lewis Brewer from time to time and he passed the news on to us. Reading some of your latest posts it sounds like the treatments are going well. I hope to read soon that you are headed home and that you are cancer free! You and your family will be in our deepest prayers.

    Take care and kick that cancer in the tail!

    Allan Tonkin

    ReplyDelete